CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Prom

Zach and I were asked to be chaperone's of the prom this year for TMA. It was this past Saturday night. I just went for a couple of hours since I can't be away from Gavin for that long. It was so fun to get all dressed up! Although, I did have a little crisis with the zipper on the dress. It almost wouldn't go all the way up. It kept getting snagged. After about 20 minutes and me about to say I wasn't going to go anymore, Lindsey and I finally got the zipper to go up:-).
The prom was really nice and it was fun to see all of Zach's students dressed up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad we finally got the zipper to work. It was a pretty funny situation when you look back. My little sardine!

Anonymous said...

back