CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Maternity Leave Coming to an End


I can't believe it has been 12 weeks since Gavin came into our family. The time has just flown by. I will be returning to work on Monday. That happens to be Zach and I's 7 year anniversary. After I had Tristan I had to return to work on my birthday. I have a way of timing these things well or I guess not so well apparently. It will be hard to leave my two boys and drive the 30 minutes into my office in Maitland on Monday, but I will also have some peace of mind knowing they will be home with their Daddy while I am at work. Zach will take care of the boys solo on Monday, Wednesday and Friday while I am at work for the next 3 weeks. I think this is going to be so great for all three of them. I am sure there is going to be a lot of male bonding going on:-). After Zach goes back to work my amazing Mom is going to watch both Tristan and Gavin the three days a week that I work. She really is such a blessing in our lives.
So, as I look over the past 12 weeks and see how our family has grown to a family of 4, I am so happy with where we are. Tristan and Gavin bring Zach and I so much happiness. I can't imagine our lives without either of them. How blessed we are to have two beautiful, healthy and happy boys to raise.

0 comments: