CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Terrible Way to Start a Day

Zach is out of town visiting his Mom in VA. She recently was in the hospital and is home recovering for a couple of weeks. So, I am on my own during the night with the boys. Tristan normally sleeps until 6:30 AM. Well, somehow he can sense when Zach is gone and wakes up super early. He woke up at 5:07 AM. When I went up to get him to bring him to bed with me so he wouldn't wake Gavin, I set off our house alarm. Apparently when I set it last night I set it for away and the motion sensor were on. Well, you can imagine how loud that was at 5:10AM in the morning. Needless to say I no longer had one baby who was awake this early, but now I had two. I am such a dork!! How is it that when things are already not going well I seem to add more problems.

We will all be happy when Daddy is back :-)

0 comments: