
Gavin weighed 15 lbs. 11 oz at this 6 month check up.
He was 27 inches long. He is charting in the 75% for both weight and height.
He is slightly bigger than Tristan who has fallen in the 50% all along.
Gavin is now sitting up on his own and has gotten his first two teeth in on the bottom.
He is eating 2 meals of baby food a day and he loves it! As you can tell he is quite a chunky monkey. I think he would eat baby food all day if I let him. I am not sure he has that natural sensor to tell you when you are full with his baby food. He will let me know when he is done drinking his milk, but with his baby food he just keeps eating and eating. Mommy has to just decide when he has had enough:-).
He is trying to crawl and is mastering the army crawl. I am sure it won't be too long before he is getting into everything right along side of Tristan.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Gavin - 6 Months Old
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment