CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Orange County Fire Station 81

Yesterday my friend Erin, who lives just a house over from us, and her two girls Kate and Ella went with Tristan, Gavin and I to our local fire station. When we had the fire on our street a few weeks ago the firemen had told us to drop by whenever with the kids. We decided to take them up on it. I made some brownies to give to the firemen to thank them for all of their hard work keeping us safe.


Erin, Kate and Ella on the left and Tristan Gavin and I on the right


Tristan and Kate inside the big firetruck


Gavin sitting in the driver seat of the big fire truck

2 comments:

Brittani said...

i love that you did this! It reminds me of our old "field trips" when we were homeschooled. I want to do that with Bradley, too :)

Julie said...

At least Gavin isn't wailing this time! He looks like such a big boy! :)