CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 8, 2008

33 weeks 5 days Pregnant


My pregnancy this time around has been really good. It is very different being pregnant and already having a little one to take care of. The time goes by so much quicker. I can't believe we only have just over 6 weeks until Gavin's due date. Pretty crazy!! I am carrying Gavin so different than I carried Tristan. He is very low. A lot of my tops aren't fitting anymore because my belly pops out the bottom. So, Fun! The past week I have been struggling with a stomach bug. I haven't been able to really eat a lot and have lost some weight. There is not worry for Baby Gavin since I have been able to stay fully hydrated. It has just made life a little more exhausting for me. Now I have come down with a small cold. Hopefully it passes quickly. I think my body is helping me get ready for the labor by making pregnancy less and less comfortable. I am getting to the point where I am ready to have Gavin in my arms instead of my belly:-).

2 comments:

Julie said...

You look so beautiful, my dear! I totally understand about out-growing tops. By the very end I was wearing dresses only. :) Soon, soon, soon it will all be over. Can't wait for baby Gavin!!!

running shoes said...

great pictures allison