So, I haven't really taken a lot of time to write about some of the funny things Tristan has done lately. With life being so crazy since I have been sick. I have some time today and thought I would try to remember them all.
While Zach was on his cruise, I was sitting at the computer and realized that it was a little to quite around the house. I found Tristan in the kitchen with the cinnamon spice. He had opened the top and was shaking it vigorously up and down. He was covered in cinnamon and so was my kitchen floor. I hadn't thought about the fact that cinnamon is a "hot" spice until I noticed it left red spots on his face where it had been. He was quite a site. Since Zach was on the cruise I was left with no camera to take pictures.
This Sunday I was grocery shopping with Tristan. I had brought along some crackers for him to snack on. He was very content to sit in the cart and eat his crackers. I guess after a while he was getting a little board and decided to talk to his crackers. He would put it to his ear like a phone and talk away and then put it to his mouth and give some sort of response. It was pretty darn cute!!
We have taught Tristan to hold hands and pray before dinner. He really likes to do this with us. Now he has started to hold out his hands in the middle of the meal wanting to pray again. We stop eating and hold hands with him and pray again. If we don't he will just keep insisting on it:-)
Tristan is learning to blow us kisses. It is so sweet and cute. He is a very affectionate boy. He gives everyone around a kiss before he goes to bed. He is pretty snuggly as well.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Funny Little Boy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love all these stories! Especially the hold-hands-and-pray one! Too cute!!!
really , really sweet I like hearing about my little cousin
Post a Comment