Tristan and Zach were playing outside a couple of days ago and Zach helped Tristan catch this lizard. Zach asked Tristan what he wanted to name the lizard and Tristan told him Peter.
Tristan played with Peter for a while before they let him run free.
Tristan played with Peter for a while before they let him run free.

2 comments:
oh my word! your boys are so handsome. I can't wait to hold that little Gavin. I am so glad you called me yesterday so we could set up a playdate :) I am also glad that you told me you have a blog! YEAH! I will check it often so keep those pics coming :)
ok... I just scrolled down to see a bunch of your older posts... I LOVE THIS BLOG! It is my favorite type of blog... 90% pics with a little bit of writing. I love it :) Your family is just too beautiful!
Post a Comment