CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 13, 2009

What a start to a day!!


So, I debated weather or not go blogged about what happened in my house this morning. My Mom said that I needed to share it with people. Sorry if this is too much information for anyone :-)

When Gavin woke up this morning, I went upstairs to get him. I opened the door to his room and immediately knew that he had a poopy diaper. What I didn't expect to find was the he was covered in it from head to toe and his sheet was covered in it as well.
I immediately called for Zach to help me (He was still home since it was just a teacher work day today). He got Gavin in the bath and washed him all off and I got the sheets and Gavin's blanket rinsed and put in the wash.
I still don't exactly know how Gavin managed to make such a mess. I guess I will never know. Hopefully we don't have anymore incidents like this in the future. You never know with kids :-).

1 comments:

Brittani said...

while this never happened to us... it has happened to most of my friends. Their kids put their hands in their diapers & smeared it ALL OVER the bed & sheets. NOT FUN to walk in on. It happened with one of my friend's babies while I was babysitting for her.... YUK!!! good times good times
ps Very funny story. I am glad your mom said you needed to blog :)