CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Go Yankees/ I Love New York!!

Zach's 30th Brithday Present :
  • Trip to NY April 17 - 20
  • Tickets to Yankees opening weekend Saturday April 18th
  • Tickets to see Blue Man Group Sunday April 19th
  • 3 nights in a 4 star hotel in NY City

Zach turns 30 on April 9th. I wanted to do something really special for this milestone birthday. I decided back in January that the perfect gift would be tickets to see the Yankees play in their new stadium in New York. I was able to get tickets to the Saturday game of the opening weekend in the new stadium. I bought these tickets and planned our trip to NY back in January and I wanted to wait until Zach's birthday to surprise him with the trip. It has been like torture to wait. We finally decided since Gavin's birthday is the day after Zach's and we will be having his 1 year birthday party that weekend Zach's birthday might get overshadowed. So, last night Zach and I had a little in home date night and I gave him is present. It was fun to have it be just the two of us when I gave it to him. He is so excited!!

So, I have to also put in this post how Zach is the best present gusses ever!! I told him I would be speding more on his present this year than in years past and to not worry about it. He told me shortly after I said that that he knew what I was getting him. He wrote down his guess on his computer and after I gave him his present last night he showed me what he had written down. It said Tickets to see Yankees in new Yankees stadium. WOW!!! He really is the best guesser. I still surprised him with the Blue Man group tickets and how long we will be able to be in NY.

0 comments: