CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACH

My amazing husband turns 30 today. Zach has been on Spring Break all week so he spent the morning and afternoon of his big day with the boys. We did our big celebration Zach's birthday last weekend since our little boy Gavin's 1st birthday is tomorrow and we felt Zach's birthday might get overshadowed by us celebrating Gavin. You can see my earlier post on Zach's big birthday gift of a trip to NY to see the Yankees play in their new stadium.
So, tonight we are just spending a relaxing evening in. Zach has requested chocolate chip cookies so I will be baking up some of those tonight.
Zach I love you and am so proud of the father you are to our kids and you constantly make me feel loved and special :-)

1 comments:

Krisha said...

Aww, Zach, Happy Bday! I always get teary reading your blog. Your love for each other and your kids really encourages me. I hope you have a terrific bday and I was thinking it's about time for Gavin's bday... so give that lil cutie a hug from us! I wish Chase and Gavin could celebrate together.... but for now we'll enjoy your pix.