CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Trip to SeaWorld

Zach and I got season passes to SeaWorld this weekend. Zach gets one for free since he is a teacher (Nice perk). We had such a blast taking the boys to their first amusement park. We went with Yaya, Guac Guac and Aunt Lindsey
This is us waiting for the Shamu show to start
Guac Guac holding Gavin while he munches on a snack
Guac Guac got each of the boys the Shamu stuffed animal you see Tristan with in this picture

YaYa, Guac Guac and Gavin
SHAMU!!
When the show started they begin with this intense music. I guess because Shamu is a killer whale and the deadliest creature in the sea, but not great when you have little kids. Tristan clung to Zach and asked to go home and Gavin clung to me and started crying. Once the music changed to happy tunes both boys relaxed and enjoyed the show. 
It is pretty amazing the things they train these huge whales to do
We were all pretty mesmerized 
The trainers are so amazing with them


March of the Penguins
Well, the penguin exhibit anyways

Gavin enjoying some Sprite :-)
Tristan tried as hard as he could to reach a stingray, but they would stay just out of reach

Tristan getting a ride on Daddy shoulders as we head out of the park
We stopped at Denny's for some grub on our way home. Tristan and Gavin both enjoyed having some of Daddy's milkshake
I think we thoroughly wore our kids out!

1 comments:

Brittani said...

Cuteness! I love the pics! Anna is really scared of "scary" music too. If bradley ever plays that type of music she says, "turn it off! you are giving me nightmares!" I think it is kind of funny. :)
(can we also just say... you are way to cute to have given birth to two kids!)